"Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires" -Romans 8:5

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's true what they say

Everyone has a voice and opinion.

Many people's opinions have been shared with me throughout my life. Some, I have seen as true, others not so much. Parents will tell you many things and friends will give you advice to heal a broken heart, but some times you never truly understand until you try to give the advice yourself. Perhaps it's from a different perspective you couldn't see before and in most cases, you wouldn't understand until you experienced it yourself.

I decided to write a blog about my experiences, struggles, songs, miracles, thoughts, and life in general. Most of the things people write about in blogs, only mine will be about all these things and how they all intertwine with My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment